Welcome to my website
My name is Mena Ruparel, I am a family law solicitor, author, trainer and arbitrator.
I have recently co-authored “How to be an ethical solicitor” which is published by Bath publishing. It is available to buy by clicking the link on the side of the page. I am happy to offer 20% off this book, please enter the code mrrb20 when you checkout to take advantage of this discount.
I am happy to deal with Arbitrations anywhere in the Country, please contact me via email to speak to me about Arbitration referrals. As Arbitrators are neutral I would prefer not to have one sided telephone conversations about a case that you might wish to instruct me on.
I will try and respond to all emails within 24 hours, however if this isn't possible please bear with me.
To look at a more detail about my qualifications, experience and to see my endorsements you can look at my Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/menaruparel. You can also see some testimonials here.
I take on the following types of work:
- Speaking engagements
- Writing/presenting lectures and webinars
- Research or background family law advisory service
- Outsourced learning and development service via www.lawcpdsolutions.co.uk
- Drafting - I draft pre-nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and consent orders for firms.
- Advocacy agent within the M25 area. I am a resolution accredited advocate and offer very competitive rates for financial, children and domestic violence work
- Ad hoc consultancy for solicitors - if you come across a problem that you need help with contact me
- Writing articles for your firm to publish in the local press
- Arbitration work
- Generally assisting family departments to increase profitability and to grow private client work
If you aren't sure whether I can help you or not, please email me in the first instance to find out. It might also be worthwhile to look at my calendar to see if I am available if your dates are specific.
Thank you for visiting my site.